Monday, March 4, 2013

Two Angels Walk Into A Bar


March 4, 2013
Monday

THE DUNDER HEAD HEARD THAT SEINFELD WROTE A JOKE EVERY DAY. IT DIDN'T HAVE TO BE FUNNY AND IT DIDN'T HAVE TO EVER MAKE PAST THE PAPER HE WROTE IT ON BUT IT HAD TO WORK. SO HE DECIDED TO WRITE A STORY A DAY.
"What a putz" Grandael said.
"why do you say that?"
"A story a day is too much."
"You think it isn't doable?"
"It's like someone running a race every day.  He’ll get better but the wear and tear without rest is too much for the body. A story a day is too much for the emotional thingy."
"Emotional thingy?"
"You know, emotional body, THE emotions, however you want to say it."
"Okay so 'The Dunderhead' needs to do less?"
"Oh yeah one a week, two a week after six months."
"Hmm, So if I make another one I need to keep him from thinking a story a day is a good idea."
"Or give him a different way of doing it. One created fiction story and four perception stories, focused on gratitude. That much is just maddening"
"But he needs Mental illness."
"Really?"
"Yes, I need to devine the man who puts out the most heralded story of time."
"First that can't be done, second, why a man, and, third, Why does a creative person need to be insane to write that kind of work."
"First one with the most truth will be proclaimed because it will draw people to it. A man because a woman is too aware of what she is doing and I don't want to have that be my only focus. Third not insane, just not as 'in the groove' as the norm. He needs to feel the bumps and rails that he rides."
"Okay. So you are Lazy and biased"
"I prefer to think of it as efficient."
"Need help? I don't have much going on."
"What is your job.”
“I'm supposed to bring peace to the Middle East"
"What?"
"Yeah, I pissed the big guy off. And since the Boy got himself crucified and changed everything He can't cast us out so I get stuck with the impossible job."
"You're not doing anything?"
"No, I tried a few things but the last guy got the American's directly involved and they screw everything up."
"Jebzurel isn't doing so well with that one is he?"
"It's not just him there are eight Higher and twelve mid working on that place."
"So does the big guy have any idea how powerful his 'Loved ones' are?"
"I think so, I'd at least hope he does."
"One could change the world, the whole damn thing.
"Like one Dunderhead that needs to write a heralded work"
"I can see why you pissed him off."

No comments:

Post a Comment